JUST ME!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

451....

Ok I this book is something else..I love how it reminds me so much of FEED..(I LOVED THIS BOOK) When Montag meets Clarisse and she is so much like Violet in Feed. She questions what she doesn't understand and explores what is unknown and uncovers what poeple and society are trying to hide. It was so unfortunate that she did not live long but then when I thought about it. It was hurting her more to live there and her leaving that place was what her spirit needed, she finally was able to be free and I think that it was good that Clarisse left cause if not I think the fire fighters would have burned her hosue and I know for sure that she would have been like that old lady and die there with her house. She really had left a huge impression on Montag and it really changed his life and through out the book he thought about her even after she was gone. I wish that he would have known that she had died (thanks to Mildred and her family she completely forgot. At first I was very confused about the whole family thing but it didn't surprise me because now days we are apart of all the reality tv shows that we watch not as extreme as Mildred but think we would say that we know Brooke Hogan is such and such age she lives with her two friends..she likes this and that and she is a daddy's girl..and I know all this from watching the show and I am sure many other poeple can agree and probably fill in the blanks that I left

No comments:

Post a Comment