JUST ME!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

ABOUT THE ADS!

IT was very interesting actually taking time to look at the different ads that we encounter on a daily basis. It made me see how we as a society don't even focus on the things that we see because there is so many differnt shocks and jolts that we experience, and us taking time out to focus on the things that we see we just over look them.
After watching the video and looking through the magazine ads and the food ads..lol..we see that we have so much work to do. Though it is obvious that we exploit females, we do it collectivley women just are effected more by it. I'm glad that this was brought to my attention because ever since I have been telling my peers and showing them ads. So it has definitley enlightened me and my peers as well. I guess this just shows us that we have a lot of work to do in making society aware of the things that we do to one another..

2 comments:

  1. Today’s ads are not as direct and creative as they were in the last 10 years, in my opinion. The ads are often doing make since and are an image not a direct message. I also think this year’s super bowl commercials were the worst that I could remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ads now are completley different and have a totally different target group and message

    ReplyDelete